Des vies

Pictures and hot topics about us...

Sunday, July 24, 2005

A day in her life

Every morning, I wake up. It's so fun to be up and ready to go!!

After a while, when Mum and Dad decide to wake up too, I can get a bottle of warm milk!


But my parents are not fully awake, yet...


Then I usually play on the floor, it's the best way to get dirty in less than 2 minutes. Great!


Then it's time to eat again! Yes! But I am never sure of what I am going to get...


And then it's playtime again.



Followed by the bath.





And then I get loads of cuddle from my mummy!

1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2005 20:21 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

les deux dernières photos datent de quand ? Cannelle semble avoir rajeuni ! Mais j'adore celle avec le biberon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home